Not receiving money from UNITY Technologies this month from US.

dassoubarna
Contributor
Contributor

Every month I received money on 15th without any problem from UNITY Technologies Aps from US for the revenue of selling digital contents in UNITY Store. But this month I doesn't received my money in PayPal account. I asked UNITY Technologies about the reason. They informed me there is an issue in PayPal India. But I doesn't find any problem in my PayPal account. Even I purchased some digital content yesterday from UNITY store without any issue. Please help! This is very urgent. 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

gabrielgp0811
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I'm having the same issue. Did PayPal solve the problem for you? Best regards
Login to Me Too

dassoubarna
Contributor
Contributor

Yes. They send it later. But I faced same problem this month. Still I didn't get revenue from UNITY Technologies this month in my PayPal account. 

Login to Me Too

gabrielgp0811
Contributor
Contributor
How long did PayPal take to send you the revenue? Did you have to ask them to send you the revenue or they sent it after a while? Thanks
Login to Me Too

gabrielgp0811
Contributor
Contributor
Nevermind... Unity sent the revenue today and I received in my PayPal account. But thanks for the attention 😁 Best regards
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.