Not able to sale crypto. Error comes up everytime.

Fidcip
Contributor
Contributor
My limitations is lifted but I am not able to sale my crypto and deposite to my bank. Every time I try to sale them an error sign pops up. I've tried to talk to paypal but many times no one knows whats up. What should I do?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @Fidcip. Thanks for taking the time to add your concern here on the PayPal Community Forum. Not being able to complete a transaction is not the kind of experience PayPal wants for customers!

Based on your mention of a limitation being removed recently, it could be that PayPal's Security System has not completely re-set from that. It may be best to give the System 24-48 hours to re-set, and it could also be helpful for you to log off from everything on your computer in the mean time, delete the cookies and temporary internet files and re-start your system.

When you try again, please make only one, single attempt since multiple failed attempts could lead the System to take stronger steps to protect your account. If you continue to run into a problem, please check both the Resolution Center and Message Center for any unresolved issues or open requests for information.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Fidcip
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your concern. My limitations was lifted june 20th and I've called and sent messages but no help. They keep saying to wait 180 days until it's lifted or to try in a week or they just say that they don't know ...no one has been able to help. I recently called and they transfered me around back and fourth and finally someone said that they were putting a note on the computer...still nothing .
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.