No withdraw/transfer button on the Paypal app and there’s an issue with my account.

Mattylambs
New Community Member

The transfer/withdraw button is missing on my PayPal app and when I try to refund money sent to me, a message comes up saying I have an “issue” with my account. There are no limitations and I can’t find anyone with the same problem.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

giri123
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Mattylambs, Thank you for contacting PayPal support. I understand that transfer/withdraw button is missing on your PayPal app and you can't transfer funds even though there is no limitation but a message pops up saying there is an issue with your account. Please check your email inbox to see if you have received any email from us stating there is an issue with your account. To try resolving the issue, please uninstall and reinstall the app. Then try withdrawing the funds if you find the transfer/withdraw button. You can also log in to your account using a web browser and then try withdrawing the funds. Let us know the status and we will assist further if required. Thank you. Regards, Girish
Login to Me Too

Courtsdins
New Community Member
I am having the same issue
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.