No confirmation email from websites but only paypal?

Jennie_022
New Community Member

Hello, I recently bought two items from two seperate websites using my paypal. However I did not receive a confirmation email from either place and the purchase did not show up on my orders of my account for these websites. I am asking if my purchases was still processed on both ends or if paypal had only took my money and my purchase was not processed on the shop's side. One of the purchases I've made was a figurine from crunchyroll which i received no confirmation email from. But I received an email from paypal saying the purchase went through, I have emailed both shop's support team and am waiting for their reply. Thank you to anyone who answers this question! 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

dacul
Contributor
Contributor

At least the same problem, yesterday I wanted to purchase a domain but my money was taken from my credit card 2 times same amount but the transaction doesn't appear in my Paypal account nor in  the PayPal account of the seller,  I need help too

Here is the response from their support team:

Namecheap Billing Team [removed]

Hello, 

Thank you for contacitng our support team. 

Per our check, the payments in question have not reached our PayPal account. 

Please check this issue with the PayPal support team. Feel free to ask if you have any additional questions. 

We are here for you 24/7. 

Best Regards, 
Daniel [removed]
Billing Department 
Namecheap, Inc.

And here is the proof that my money was debited from my account 2 times

https://imgur.com/AlLdt39

Login to Me Too

Jennie_022
New Community Member

Man that really sucks. I hope they resolve the issue soon because I really enjoy using paypal but Ill have to stop if this is an ongoing issue. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.