No Automatic transfer, no manual transfer in India?

sidnaique
Contributor
Contributor

From 04th October, paypal has not transferred my balance to my bank account. Its just sitting there as paypal balance. 

As per RBI guidelines paypal cannot hold money in India. They must transfer it to bank accounts every day. 

Also, we are no allowed to manually withdraw in India. So there's no way of getting that money till paypal transfers it. 

No way of raising a ticket for incoming payments either unless its from a sale.

I have noticed a lot of others complaining about it as well but haven't seen paypal respond to any of them.

Anybody knows what's going on??

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

irfannawazali1
Contributor
Contributor
Same Happening with me.
Login to Me Too

Power56
Contributor
Contributor

my money showing in paypal balance but no initiation of automatic bank transfer since 4th Oct 2021.

Any help or information orupdate  on this. 

Login to Me Too

Keerthi1
Contributor
Contributor
Now what to do
Login to Me Too

sidnaique
Contributor
Contributor

Update: Paypal just initiated transfer of my balance. I hope this was some one off glitch and everyone gets their money soon. Without manual withdrawal option, this becomes very frightening... hope it never happens again 🙂

Login to Me Too

Satyajit5
Contributor
Contributor
Did you got your money, because i received a payment in 5th October and it should automatically transfer to bank in 6th morning 4.30 am but still showing in paypal. Didn't transfer yet is it gonna come.
Login to Me Too

lekha88
Contributor
Contributor

Exact same thing happened to me. I received the payment yesterday but it's not been transferred yet.

Login to Me Too

irfannawazali1
Contributor
Contributor
Today PayPal start automatic transfer.
Login to Me Too

st332
Contributor
Contributor

bro, 

did paypal solve your issue? they sent money to your bank account? past one month i have same problem, now what i do???????😫😡😠

Login to Me Too

Power56
Contributor
Contributor

Yes Dear that time it was sorted out after  2 days at time. Now again my money is stuck and awaiting Auto Transfer to my account. 

I shall wait for a day or two i shall update you in recent case as its only one day passed money is stuck

regards

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.