Need information about a pending payment that hasn't been refunded

TayNeedsHelp
Contributor
Contributor

I made a payment within Paypal from a visa card from current banking, the payment was for 81.00, a few days later I received 3 more sub payments adding up to the initial payment for a total of 160.00, I checked my Paypal and the payment for 81.00 was pending and then canceled but I never received my money back from the pending payment and I have 2 emails of the total payments 1 of them being withdrawn and the other completed, and so I figured that it was a problem that occurred from the merchant but it was not, it was from Paypal and I want to know when my refund from the held payment.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Dian

Hey @TayNeedsHelp,

Thanks for posting in our Community and welcome :). 

I understand that a payment attempt was made and that the money was held on the card. It can take up till 30 days for a pending payment to be released and processed. If no payment is made the money should be on the way to you. If you have any concerns please contact the card issuer They should be able to help you further with this. 

Dian 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.