Need help with withdrawn money

LonelyApple
Contributor
Contributor

Alright, on 19 November, i tried to withdrawn my Money from wallet to bank account, but i made a mistake that i withdrew it into my mother account with different name than my Paypal account's name and i can surely my bank's holding it cause different name. is there's any faster way to get the money back to my wallet? it has been 16 days since i did it lmao
I've tried contact my bank - they refuse to support even when my mother is right behind me with a receitp in hand cause different name of course
I've tried contact Paypal Support team- they say they will help me to trace the money but it has been 5 days since i contact them and still no news about this
so I'm trying to ask the community what I should do next, I've been waiting too long.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LonelyApple 

Allow 14 business days and then contact your bank and paypal for a trace if no sign of it.

You can only withdraw funds from a paypal account to a bank account that has exactly the same name.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.