Need help for Money transfer from PayPal account to my local Bank

Vinguyen91
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I need help with my Bank account is stalled at 'Checking' by the status is listed as 'Confirmed.' I also transferred money from my PayPal balance to my bank account since January 3 and it said it might take 1-5 days for the money to showing up in my bank account, but it's been a week and I haven't seen anything yet. I'm afraid the money is lost and couldn't be recovered or refunded anymore. Is there any solution to this?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Vinguyen91 

Checking is just the account type ie you can issue checks with that account.

5 business days as per link. 

https://www.paypal.com/vn/smarthelp/article/where%E2%80%99s-the-money-i-transferred-to-my-bank-accou...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Vinguyen91
Contributor
Contributor
Yes it's been a week now and I haven't seen any balance transferred to my bank account yet. It is Tuesday now.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Vinguyen91,

I'm sorry to hear that the funds are not yet showing in your bank account. The article in the link @kernowlass posted above also refers to another article that explains what to do if there was a problem outside of what was described there. If it has been 14 days since the withdrawal, you can contact Customer Service to request a trace.

I hope this is resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Vinguyen91
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your kind help! I'll be waiting until the upcoming week to round up for 14 days of the withdrawal time then I can track it, I think.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.