Nearly 48hrs I've been trying to transfer to my bank account

Lipher
Contributor
Contributor
I've been trying for well into 48hrs to transfer a simple $50 to my bank..it says to put my phone number in to get a text to confirm it's me... BUT IT DOESN'T TEXT ME AND SAYS I CAN'T BE VERIFIED! !! HOW DO I GET MY SIMPLE $50
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Lipher

Thanks for visiting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome! 

I understand you're unable to transfer money to your bank account because you're not receiving the verification code, and I'm sorry to hear that. I suggest reviewing this Help Center article for troubleshooting steps. In addition to these steps, I have a couple more. First, reboot your phone to ensure it's connected to the network and double-check that you're not roaming. Clear out your phone's inbox to ensure you have space. Check if you have any applications that might be filtering SMS. Swap your SIM to another phone. If you still can't receive the code after trying these steps in addition to the ones in the Help Center, please reach out to Customer Support by selecting 'Contact' at the bottom of the website. 

I hope you can receive the code and withdraw soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Lipher
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks I managed to get a "helpful " assistant" that fixes the problem with in 2mins!!! Previous ones said they couldn't do **bleep**!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.