N.C.P PAYMENT

NUNEV1
New Community Member
I AM SUPPOSED TO RECEIVE A $25 PAY PAL REWARD FROM NATIONAL CONSUMER PANEL AND I'VE BEEN WAITING 7 BUSINESS DAYS , I KEEP GETTING THE RUN AROUND FROM THEM...
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @NUNEV1,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!!

I understand that you're expecting a reward. Generally, rewards are offered when there are any promotions running by PayPal. Since the NCP team has promised to give you the rewards, please reach out to them so that they can help you trace the rewards or guide you to claim it. If you have been rewarded $25, you will be notified via email.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Tasia3
Contributor
Contributor
I also cashed out for a $25 PayPal reward from NCP on 1/6/2023 and still haven't received it. I sent them a message and am currently waiting for a response. I've never had issues in the past with receiving rewards, so I don't know what the deal is.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.