My payment was denied paying in AliExpress

Keng0001
New Community Member
Hello. I being using AliExpress for a while. Now I cant buy there. My payment is always denied. Somebody know exactly why this happened to me? Thanks I receive this response when I ask why this is happening if I being using AliExpress for a while. I totally understand how important for this transaction to be completed, Kalill. As I check this, PayPal suspended this payment for review to ensure it complies with the established User Agreement and our global regulatory obligations. PayPal sent you an email about this one.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Vlad7
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having same issue!

Almost all my payments to Aliexpress are pending/denied which causes orders closed.

Did Paypal blacklisted Aliexpress???

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Vlad7,

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with a recent payment. The payment may be denied for a few different reasons, however here's a Help Center article you may find a bit useful: Why was my payment declined?

If you're still running into issues after reviewing that article, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message.

Best Wishes,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.