My payment is pending for no reason!!

Miiimiiiiii
Contributor
Contributor
I made a payment yesterday and the amount was already deducted from my bank account and I received an SMS about it, but here in PayPal the transaction is invisible! I can't see it anywhere and the seller didn't receive anything from me! And in my notifications it says this message: Pending‬ payment "you authorized a payment of ‪xxx‬ on your card xx-xx. If the payment is voided for any reason, the pending amount won't be charged. It may take a few days for this to show on your card statement" What is the reason of this? How is it pending while I already paid and the amount was deducted?! Please help asap I need my service that I paid for urgently and there's no human to talk to in PayPal and the chat says no customer service agent is available !!
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Julie8881
Contributor
Contributor
Hey, I have the same problem! Did you solve it somehow?
Login to Me Too

Miiimiiiiii
Contributor
Contributor
No! I can't reach PayPal! They don't have an email to check, the live chat doesn't work (it keeps saying no customer service agent available), even on Twitter, they take your details then tell you sorry we can't discuss customer specific issues here! Then give us an alternative for God's sake we need to talk to a human!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Miiimiiiiii 

When you pay a company (rather than an ebay seller or individual), then it is often pending until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.

If they don't process that order and capture the pending payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Miiimiiiiii
Contributor
Contributor
I checked with the company, they didn't even receive anything about their payment ! Please help! I can't reach PayPal in any platform! They don't even have an email!!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Miiimiiiiii 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Miiimiiiiii
Contributor
Contributor
I can't reach PayPal! I am literally suffering! They don't have an email to check, the live chat doesn't work (it keeps saying no customer service agent available allll the time!), on Facebook they keep referring me to the website live chat which keeps saying no available agent currently! even on Twitter, they ask you to DM them, then take your details then give you general "possibilities" then when you tell them I want an explanation about my specific situation they tell you sorry we can't discuss customer specific issues here! ! Then why do they ask for details, screenshots if it's not the right place to solve it? Then give us an alternative for God's sake ! They went completely silent when I asked them where can I complain ? Who should I ask then? we need to talk to a human! I even tried to call the US number although I live in the UAE and wasted lots of money waiting for them to pick up a voice message keep saying we cannot serve you at the moment! They are just acting like scammers by holding my money and not giving me any explanation or details of what happened and what will happen and when will this issue get solved!!! I swear thid will be my last time in this place!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.