My money got withdrawn but i still haven't received it in my bank account

Etsitra
Contributor
Contributor

I have linked my bank account with the Paypal account. I withdrew 5.013.760 VND from the Paypal account to my bank account but it has been more than a week already and I still haven't received the money though Paypal has already withdrawn that amount from my account. The transaction numbers are 0GG72206R3944921K. When I asked the bank, they said that I should ask Paypal to give me an ARN code. What can I do? Please help me with this issue

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hi @Etsitra

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your withdrawal. 

It usually takes 2 to 4 business days for the withdrawal transaction to the bank account to be completed. If you do not see the money in your bank account and the transaction status in your account history is PayPal "Completed", we may trace your withdrawal transaction after 7 business days. To open a trace after 7 business days, you will need to contact PayPal's Customer Service. 

To contact our Customer Service team, click 'Help' or 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal Webpage. 

You can also contact us via Facebook or Twitter DM's. 

For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

For Twitter: @AskPayPal

I hope this helps, have a nice day! 

-Rebecca 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.