My funds received for services 'on hold' and sender not getting Paypal's e-mail to confirm

RobbieK
Contributor
Contributor

On June 28, 2021, as I've done many times before in the past few years, I received the amount of USD $901.21 from a regular Sender for transcription services rendered as an independent contractor.  (Transaction ID:3KL282470B8969732).
I require these funds Urgently, but for some reason this time the funds were put 'on hold/pending' status by PayPal. I then followed up the steps, yesterday, whereby PayPal was supposed to have mailed a 'confirmation' mail to them on their e-mail ID, after which still it would take many days for the funds to get released. And I have done all of that, and we have checked with the sender that no such mail has as of yet been received by the sender on their email ID. Is there any way to skip this step as this is an obvious 'wrongly flagged' 'on hold' as there is no justifiable reason to hold funds from a regular sender with neither of our accounts having any history of any disputes at all whatsoever.
Since there is no phone number of PayPal customer support working from my current location, India, I want to reiterate that these funds are required URGENTLY. It is also very frustrating to have my own income , and that too funds coming from a sender who has sent me funds on PayPal many times before, frozen for random reasons with such a long-drawn resolution process, without a customer care number. I request that this issue be resolved urgently, and if possible, kindly skip the whole 'confirmation' and then 3-7 working days, check that this sender is a usual sender to my account in the past years and release them Urgently or as soon as possible.
My contact number is : +[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]  Regards. Gaurav <Removed>

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.