My friend sent me money but I didn't receive the money

Jonas1415155
New Community Member

Hello guys,

a friend transferred me money yesterday with paypal credit and also received a confirmation by Email from Paypal that the money was transfered to me. However, the money has not arrived in my Paypal account and I have not received any email or notification that the money has arrived. He entered alle the data correctly and that's why we're wondering where the money is, since it's been more than 12 hours and the money normally would appear within a few minutes.

I hope someone can help me because I don't want to lose this money

Greatings Jonas

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Alessa

Hello @Jonas1415155,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand the importance of being able to locate a recent transaction sent. Here is a Help Center Article with additional information on how to locate a missing payment. Additionally, the sending party can reach out to our Customer Service team to further investigate the transaction status and verify if the payment completed. Thank you again for reaching out on the PayPal Community Forum, I hope the information provided is able to assist with your concerns. 

- Alessandra

If you find this or any other post was helpful, to make our community better please feel free to give kudos or accepting the answer as a solution.
Login to Me Too

RAIZEEN
Contributor
Contributor

is your problem solved ?
coz i had this problem too 

Login to Me Too

TaniaBP67
New Community Member

Not resolved yet - money was sent to correct account. I just don't know how to transfer it over to my bank....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.