My card is declining

Shuraih
Contributor
Contributor
Just today i am trying to do a transaction, from my card but paypal showing me an error message that my card cannot be used. I noticed a notification stated that my today account limit is finished, but i have already verified my card via paypal pp code. So idont know the limit that they are talking about pls any one with experience about this issue.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Shuraih, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member! 

Please review this link for information on how to verify our PayPal account - https://www.paypal.com/ng/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-verify-my-paypal-account-faq444. Once this is completed, the limits will be removed from your PayPal account. 

- Siobhan 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shuraih 

You can't add a local bank account / debit card in your country.
You can only link a visa credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Shuraih
Contributor
Contributor
But i add it was added successfully and i do almost more than five transaction but today it just showed me an error that was my card would not be debited
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Shuraih, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member! 

Please review this link for information on how to verify our PayPal account - https://www.paypal.com/ng/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-verify-my-paypal-account-faq444. Once this is completed, the limits will be removed from your PayPal account. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

tiffanysmith198
Contributor
Contributor

same card keeps declining

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Chase

Hi @tiffanysmith198,

Thank you for your post! I'm sorry to hear your card is being declined. There can be a variety of reasons for a payment decline. I would recommend checking to make sure your information is verified. You can see more regarding payment declines here. For other questions or concerns, you can reach our customer support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. You can also find support if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal.

I hope this helps!

Chase

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Thanks

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.