Money transfer

Jangaz1963
Contributor
Contributor

I have transferred money from my PayPal account to my bank but have not recieved it

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
22 REPLIES 22

gabriela101

I need help. I transferred money to the wrong bank account, how can I fix that?  I need to recover my money from the wrong bank account to re send it to my debit card  How can I solve that problem? Please somebody help me

Login to Me Too

x2BoxerDogs
Contributor
Contributor
you're in luck....me every attempt to recover my balance funds has failed for months! Too many of us have issues with PayPal. I suspect this system of maintaining this situation in order to enjoy our funds with impunity for as long as possible. I now transact through other channels. Do like me. I advise everyone around me to avoid this service. Strangely, I'm not the only one doing this.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jangaz1963 

Hopefully you should get it soon, ignore the trolls.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

x2BoxerDogs
Contributor
Contributor
if you are an advisor , you should then give me THE solution so that I can recover or use my funds in my PayPal account. I admit, however, that the transfer in question at the origin of this post can be deferred. if you know the financial market...you would know that the interest only benefits those who hold the funds. trolls never know they are unfortunately..... best regards.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@x2BoxerDogs 

My post was not directed at you, I was answering @Jangaz1963 

Personally I couldn't care less if you get a solution or not, I don't give up my time to help rude folks.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

x2BoxerDogs
Contributor
Contributor
you're right. rudeness comes from those who reach out knowing that they have no solution to offer. CQFD.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@x2BoxerDogs 

Well you are a 'contributor' rank just below an 'advisor' so maybe you can point out the thousands of folks you have given advice to on here and a few of your solutions?

I have 65,000 so over to you? Hmmm appears you don't give up any time on here to help others then, just like to be rude to those that do, figures.  😂  

Also advice is 'country specific' as it varies A LOT country to country. I had not seen your post, only your rude replies on here.

I have read your post now and can see what your issue ''may'' be. 

But as I said, only help nice folks.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

x2BoxerDogs
Contributor
Contributor
🤣😂🤣
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.