Money transfer still not received in bank account

Felsic
New Community Member

I contacted Paypal about this but they haven't responded. It has been an hour. My boyfriend sent me $176CAD on May 26th to help pay for a trip. I transferred the money to my bank account and Paypal told me it would be ready by June 6th. it is now June 6th and on Paypal, the transaction says completed but I don't have the money in my account yet and I'm worried the money is in someone else's account now even though I'm using the same bank account as when I set up Paypal. The only thing is my cards have changed but I didn't think that would matter since its being sent into my account itself. is there any way for Paypal to trace where the money ended up or to get a refund an put it back into the account?? I'm really counting on this money and I don't have much time to spare.

Felsic_0-1686077352361.png

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

pkkh
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Felsic 

Thank you for making a post. 

I understand you're concerned about certain funds that you transferred to your bank. I want to inform you that a bank withdrawal usually takes 5 business days to complete and reflect on your bank account. If your bank or card details are not right, then the transfer will eventually be cancelled and you will receive the funds back on your balance. If it has been more than 5 business days, reach out to the bank and check on the payment. If that does not help, contact PayPal directly or through Facebook or Twitter so that they can help you track the payment. I hope this helps.

Regards,

Punith  

Login to Me Too

Temp20240106E
New Community Member
this is topic clear?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.