Money transfer issue - Denied – Instant transfer using Card

kaly30
New Community Member

Hello , 

I recently created my account , I confirmed my email, looked for ID verification but seems it was not needed and after my first attempt to withdraw an amount to my credit card I got the Denied – Instant transfer using Card . 

I tried as well to add my back account was well but i did not received the code on my online banking app . 

Also i asked a friend to send me for test 1 euro and i was able to send it back as well , but today when i tried to send a different account that would not work as well .

Thank you

Regards

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Callie

Hello @kaly30

Thank you for reaching out to the PayPal Community. I am sorry to hear that you've run into such issues using your account. I know it's important to figure out what could be happening. 

From what you've explained, it sounds like there are quite a few different things that could be happening. As our number one priority is security, there are times where certain actions or changes may not go through.

If you need further assistance, you can always reach us through FacebookTwitter, or by going to the bottom of any PayPal page under "Help" or "Contact."

- Callie 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.