Money transfer failed

dejansoftware
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I just received this message from the DigiStore24.com network. On this network, I am working as a vendor:

Unfortunately, we could not transfer the money for your last payout for your Digistore24 account.

If you have specified a PayPal account, please check:

• whether your PayPal email address is correctly entered
  • whether payouts in that currency can be made to your PayPal account

Please enter correct account details in the Digistore24 Backoffice under Account > Payout account.

Thank you very much!

With kind regards,

your Digistore24 support team

---

The only thing that is being changed since your last money transfer is default currency. Your payment transfers were successful when I had EUR as my default currency.

Last month I changed to USD since the majority of my products are sold in The US. 

---

We are not able to send a payout again to the same payout account after one is returned unless we can verify that issues have been corrected.

Once we see the proof that everything is sorted out, we will be able to resend your payout.

Thank you in advance. I’m looking forward to your reply.

Have a nice day.

All the best,
<removed>DigiStore24 ---

After the first unsuccessful transfer, I switched back to EUR.

I didn't get any messages or info from PayPal about that problem. That's why I don't have any "proof".

Any suggestions?

Thanks

<removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @dejansoftware

Sorry to hear of the trouble. 

When changes are made to a PayPal account, an email is sent to the account holder to inform them of the changes applied. I recommend forwarding that email to the company you're referring to. 

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.