Money still being taken

ReeceBP
Contributor
Contributor
Hello all, my problem is that about a week back now my paypal went into the negatives for about £750 now paypal ask me to top up my wallet inorder to clear this so i got a loan for £750 and added it to my wallet now my problen is that paypal is still taking the payments that added up to the 750 out of my bank now putting me in overdraft and i dont know why these payments are still coming out. Any help is appreciated thanks
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ReeceBP 

Because when bank transactions return as insufficient, they are automated to make multiple attempts to debit the money from bank, so topping up bank account is all that’s needed. Topping up PayPal balance or getting a refund on the transaction will not stop the debit attempts.

To stop it, top up your bank balance once again and let PayPal debit the funds.

The first top up will zero out your negative PayPal balance and once PayPal successfully debits your bank, this will cause a positive PayPal balance for you to transfer back to your bank account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ReeceBP 

Because when bank transactions return as insufficient, they are automated to make multiple attempts to debit the money from bank, so topping up bank account is all that’s needed. Topping up PayPal balance or getting a refund on the transaction will not stop the debit attempts.

To stop it, top up your bank balance once again and let PayPal debit the funds.

The first top up will zero out your negative PayPal balance and once PayPal successfully debits your bank, this will cause a positive PayPal balance for you to transfer back to your bank account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.