Money sent to school lunch club but not received by them

Longstemlily
Contributor
Contributor
I have sent money to my daughters school lunch club but they have not received it. Money taken from bank but not appeared anywhere. Paid a different amount couple hours later and that was received. Where can my missing money of gone?
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Longstemlily 

Double check the email address you sent it to and make sure there were no typos or spelling errors?

If not then did you fund the payment differently for the first one?

What does it say on the transaction in your paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Longstemlily
Contributor
Contributor
Yes it was correct email. It is an account I pay into regularly for daughters school. Rang the school and they confirmed they only received one of the payments i made that day. The money for both payments definitely been taken from my account, both on PayPal and bank. Rang PayPal and told to check again in a couple more days.....
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Longstemlily 

ok, thanks for answering 2 of the 3 questions I asked you.

If you would like more advice then feel free to answer the 3rd one.

If not no worries.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Longstemlily
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry missed that that one. It says payment by the transaction. It doesn't state pending or anything else like that. All my transactions just state payment. Hope that helps you help me
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Thank you @kernowlass for your help so far on this one! 

Hello @Longstemlily, welcome back and thanks for that update. At this point I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams to make sure there's nothing wrong with the payment. They can be reached by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Good luck with your transaction!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Longstemlily
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks.... money still hasn't been received but went from bank last week. Rang customer services and they said payment pending but that isn't mentioned in my app. Last week they told me to wait 3 days, yesterday they told me to wait another 7. Infuriating, why can't they just stop payment and refund me so I can try again. Thanks again.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.