Money sent to me but I did not receive it

Teepee1
New Community Member

I received an email from PayPal saying I am supposed to receive a payment but my payment is being held until I verify my identity. I have verified my identity and sent all the necessary documents and I also received an email confirming that my PayPal account is no longer restricted. but I still haven’t received the money that was being held. please what is the problem?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Teepee1,

Welcome to the community and Happy New Year!

I'm glad to hear that your account is no longer restricted. If the payment was received less than 21 days ago and the item has not yet shown delivery through tracking, the payment is probably held pending the delivery of the item. If it has been longer than that time, please contact customer service to allow a representative to look into the matter. You can find your contact options by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. 

I hope this is resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.