Money return

alessiocherry
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there!
On November, 28, I made an order on eBay (I was buying a smartphone). Due some failures on eBay side the eBay payment system rejected both of my bank cards, so I had to use PayPal. With PayPal the payment for the order was conducted, but due to PayPal's own currency rates the total amount of payment appeared to be much higher than the original price which was indicated on eBay. Therefore I paid 1 million VND more than I supposed to pay. I contacted to the eBay support, the PayPal support to return that difference. But it wasn't possible. The only solution (which was offered by the eBay support) was to cancel the order and to try to pay for it again by my bank card.
I contacted the seller and we agreed to cancel the order (which I didn't send). But I still can't get my money back. eBay doesn't let me to cancel the order as far as I earlier opened a dispute on PayPal (which was mentioned above, when I tried to return the difference in payments) and according to eBay that dispute is still open (which is not true, it was closed long ago).
Please help me return my money. For some reason the eBay support stopped answering my messages. The time is passing (it's almost been a month!), I don't have my purchase, and I don't have my money.
Please help!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.