Money refund back

HaxDex
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys on 10th september ive made a purchase from a market and i wanted to refund it so i made a sesisation on the payment and today i woke up with no in game items and no money back. But paypall send me a notofication that says "On 10 September 2021, you authorized a payment of 60,18 RON on your card xx-<removed>. If the payment is voided for any reason, the pending amount won't be charged. It may few days for this to show on your card statement." And  don't know what that means bc my money is already spent . I asked in the market that i have purchased from and they said only paypall can handle the refund from now. Pease help

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Iris

Hello HaxDex,

Welcome to PayPal Community! I understand that you may be worried about a requested refund. I know this can be concerning. Typically, if the transaction was voided and no longer see the transaction reflected, a refund may take 3-5 business days to process and complete. If you do not see the payment reflecting back into your account as a refund, please contact Customer Support for additional assistance to look into this for you. 

If a dispute has been filed on the charge, the refund will not be issued until the dispute has been resolved. Please keep an eye on your email inbox, if this is the case, to receive all dispute notifications accordingly. 

You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Message Us (when available) at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message.  

Message Us

Twitter Direct Message

Facebook Instant Message

I hope this helps! 

Iris
If you find this post helpful, feel free to provide kudos or accept a post as a solution to help make our community better.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.