Money problen

Miocic711
Contributor
Contributor
So, the problem is, I sold some stuffs for money with paypal. He did friends and family, i move money on my bank card, now 2 weeks after i lost that money from my bank card?????? What the f... happened here?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Miocic711 

Its against Paypal rules to accept a family / friends payment for selling goods and you risk your Paypal account being limited if you do so.

A buyer would not be able to open a Paypal dispute for non-receipt of item or item not as described as they would have no Paypal buyer protection.

However they can still open a dispute for an unauthorised transaction OR do a chargeback (via their card issuer) and you may well lose as you would have no Paypal seller protection.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Miocic711
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for answering. So what can I do now? I have all proofs that I did all legal, plus i have proofs that customer is happy, and he is talking, that he didnt do anything illegal too. What to do now?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Miocic711 

Nothing paypal can do for you as you negated your seller protection by accepting a gift payment.

You would need to sort it out with your buyer and if they won't pay then do you have something like a small claims court in your country?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.