Money on hold

Lewisa074
New Community Member
Money is on hold it says it will be released on the 15th of October 2021 I have waited up until this date and the money is still saying that it is on hold
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

drobi58700
New Community Member

Is there any way to expidite the transfer on hold of $260.00  I hit wrong send button would appreciate any help

Login to Me Too

Umar-ch55
Contributor
Contributor
please tell me about my mistake because i dont know my mistake .and please tell what about solution?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello everyone, welcome to the PayPal Community! 

@Lewisa074, I'm sorry to hear your funds are still on hold after the designated release date. I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams to review what options may be available. 

@drobi58700, Is your hold on a transfer of funds out to a funding source or to another PayPal user? Here are a few resources that may assist with both situations: 

All about holds

All about transfers

@Umar-ch55, If you're running into account issues, you may want to review your Resolution Center for any steps that need to be completed. You may also want to reach out to our Support teams for assistance. 

Our Customer Support can be reached by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Best wishes all!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.