Money on hold/pending

AngieBRT
Contributor
Contributor

Good day,

I have a problem with funds that have been on hold for 21 days. The payer mistakenly chose the option of buying and paying for the goods, but it is actually a matter of paying for the service performed. I have a private account, I have no business registered because I do not do business, I am just a freelancer. At this moment, neither the guarantor of the job who has already made the disputed payment, nor I, who did my job, can unblock the money. Can you help us in this confusing situation?
Thanks in advance
Kind Ana

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AngieBRT 

Did you read the last 2 sentences in my above post?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AngieBRT 

They chose the correct option as they chose the goods / services  option.

If you sell goods or services then you are a seller regardless of account type.

If you mark the transaction as processed then the buyer may have the option on their account to mark the transaction as delivery/satisfied. If the buyer  confirms this by clicking on the "Confirm Receipt" button, funds may be released sooner ie 7 days after the buyer verifies receipt. This is not always available or guaranteed. 
If not then sadly its 21 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

AngieBRT
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks a lot. But she, the buyer, says that she doesn't have this option for confirmation.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AngieBRT 

Did you read the last 2 sentences in my above post?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

AngieBRT
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I did. 

Quote: "If the customer confirms this by clicking on the "Confirm invoice" button."
The customer claims that the button does not exist on her page, and she cannot click anywhere. That is why we are both asking for help. It is not clear to us how this option can sometimes exist and sometimes not. All this was explained in the help, and we tried to follow the help, until we came to the situation that the button does not exist.

If I understand well, we must wait 21 days in that case.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.