Money on hold - payment pending, wont get money for 3 weeks?

NicC96ox
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

So I have requested a withdrawal from a survey site (Testable minds) which is in american currency, therefore it is automatically converted to GBP and you pay a small fee (5% usually). Anyway, it has been confirmed and processed by the website itself, with emails and shows on my survey account as complete. However I have logged into my PayPal and it states the money is on hold - pending transaction.

Now I have had 1 other withdrawal from this company before so I know it is legit. I used the automatic paypal message and they have stated it is basically because of the unusual selling pattern/changes which I am guessing is the american $ thats flagged this, as I normally only use £ on any other transaction. Its not a large amount of money I am receiving its equivalent to £30. I have emailed the survey site & awaiting to see if any issues on their side, however i dont think it is. I was advised by paypal to speed it up by changing the tracking/shipping status so I have done this, however it now says money is expected 15th March. I am happy to wait that long as long as I know I am definitely going to receive the money (Ive earnt it fairly), however it does seem a bit long!

Any advise or anyone been in similar position? Ty for any help, Nic 😀

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.