Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money on hold. No confirmation button for buyer

Options
Go to solution
KSaghi
Contributor
Posted on

I sent money to my friend. Paypal considers us as buyer and seller! 

Now the transaction for buyer is  "Money Sent, Order Status: Shipped" With No button for confirmation the receipt of this order"

The seller side, after the confirmation, you get your money within 1 day. 

What is the solution when there is no confirmation button???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Options
Go to solution
kyson
PayPal Employee

Hi @KSaghi

To help protect the security of your transaction, the confirmation button will be available after 48 hours of your payment date. Note: This option will not appear using the PayPal App. So, you should try after login to PayPal website. -Karthick

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solved

Options
Go to solution
kyson
PayPal Employee

Hi @KSaghi

To help protect the security of your transaction, the confirmation button will be available after 48 hours of your payment date. Note: This option will not appear using the PayPal App. So, you should try after login to PayPal website. -Karthick

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@KSaghi 

You should have used the friends/family option when you sent the funds then you won't get a hold or they get a fee.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Options
Go to solution
CovertCollin
New Community Member
Wrong, there is no option to select whether it is a sale or a friend/family when you request the payment, or when the sender sends the payment. Not on either end, test it out and you will see. It is very difficult to find a paypal representative that actually knows this though, and while they will issue a refund, they make it extremely difficult to obtain.

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@CovertCollin 

Well that is because you don't ''request'' gift payments, if you are using the request funds option then yes its a goods/services option.

I told you to use friends/family next time !!!

Goods/Services Payments.

1. Invoice or Money Request.
2. Send money > Goods/Services.
3. Paypal.me link (if its a personal account then there should be the option to tick a box to make it a goods/services payment before you submit payment).

Friends/Family Payments.

1. Send money > friends / family (or trusted person).
2. Paypal.me link from a personal account where you don't select the option to make it a goods/services payment.  

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.