Money on hold , HELP ( buyer here)

sanchaysondhi
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, i paid a seller 1100 RM but he says the payment is on hold on his end and be wont deliver my product till it gets added to his balance what should i do?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

KamalGangu
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @sanchaysondhi 
Thank you for your question. I understand the money you sent to the merchant is on hold. Here are the reasons why the funds on his account are on hold. You can follow the procedure mentioned on this link and complete the action. Once it is done, the funds will be released to the merchant. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @sanchaysondhi,

Thank you for your post. I have one bit of clarification to offer. The instructions that @KamalGangu gave are correct, but only once you have received the item. Please do not confirm receipt of an item that you have not received. If you contact the seller and advise them that they are required to send the item without waiting for the funds to be released, but that you will confirm the item once received, they would likely be ready to ship. If they are not, you can always ask them for a refund.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.