Money not showing

Mariam1453
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. I have been waiting for the money to transfer to my account for more than a week now and it still hasnt arrived. Is it normal for money to show up this late on the account? I wrote the information correctly tho, both my mail and account holder name/surname. What could be an issue
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Kanth4
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Mariam1453 

I understand you are referring to withdrawal funds from your PayPal account to your Bank account. A withdrawal or transfer to a bank account typically completes in 1 business day, but it can take up to 5 days depending on your bank’s clearing process. 

Click here for more details above the same. 

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Kanth4

Login to Me Too

Mariam1453
Contributor
Contributor
No i do not mean from paypal to my bank. I mean that i have been waitinf to get money ON my Paypal and it has been over 9 days and I have still not gotten it. I wrote all my information to send the money TO MY PAYPAL
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mariam1453 

OR do you mean you are waiting to receive a paypal payment?

If so can you give a bit more detail?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mariam1453
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I mean exactly that. I should have gotten the money but it taking more than 8 days. I am worried that i lose my money
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mariam1453 

ok so as far as i can see you can't add funds to a paypal account from a bank account or card in your country.

I may be wrong so can you tell me how you sent the funds to your paypal balance?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.