Money not reflecting in account

newb2121
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I received 2 links via email from <removed> with exact amounts of payment received and the sender of the payment. And said I need to click the link to claim the money before end of the month.

Upon clicking is said the money will now reflect in my account, but my account balance is zero. And it's not reflecting any transaction history.

Does it go into a hold phase or something?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @newb2121,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

Firstly, make sure that the email is genuine. Here is some more information on how to check if an email is genuine. If the email is not fake, then make sure that you've claimed the payment correctly. Generally, to claim the payment, the email address linked to the account needs to be confirmed. If you still need help, please contact our Customer Service directly. 

If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).   

I hope this helps!

Martina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.