Money missing and errors from payment being on Holds

CislariuBogdan
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, just received some money and it's being put on Hold. 

When i try to get the money sooner and add Tracking Info i keep getting the same error, nothing works.

Error.png

I also remarked that after the day has passed there was missing some money, € 44 to be precise.

Pending money.png- the day i received the payment 

Screenshot 2022-03-30 054450.png- one day after

Anyone got any idea why is this happening ?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @CislariuBogdan, 

Welcome to the community. We appreciate your concern with funds being held. There is a fee charged to receive a payment so this may be the discrepancy. You can generally check this by clicking on 'details' next to the transaction. 

Here's some additional information on why your payment may be on hold, https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/why-is-my-payment-on-hold-or-unavailable-faq1987. If you have added your tracking information, please allow a little time and you will be notified once funds are released. 

Hope this helps,

Siobhan

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

lamutamu
New Community Member
Hi so at the end did you get all your monies or what happened? I have payment which is on hold but I haven't noticed whether they deducted anything
Login to Me Too

CislariuBogdan
Contributor
Contributor

Tomorrow i will find out if the amount changes again, if not they probably took some commission or something.

Screenshot 2022-03-30 164418.pngAnd i tried to edit the tracking info because the goods were already shipped so i could get the money sooner and i got this message saying that i'll get them in 1 day. I'll see tomorrow if something happens.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @CislariuBogdan, 

Welcome to the community. We appreciate your concern with funds being held. There is a fee charged to receive a payment so this may be the discrepancy. You can generally check this by clicking on 'details' next to the transaction. 

Here's some additional information on why your payment may be on hold, https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/why-is-my-payment-on-hold-or-unavailable-faq1987. If you have added your tracking information, please allow a little time and you will be notified once funds are released. 

Hope this helps,

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.