Money Suspended

Carlfredrik
Contributor
Contributor

New on PayPal, today finally I had got a payment regarding a sold product. PayPal had Suspended my money without any raison, not messages, NOTHING and after for desperate searching the solution of that sh.. problem, I had see that I need to “wait” 21 days in holding to finally get my money to after make the transfer to my bank account. WTF is that **bleep**????.... PayPal had already took a “commission” before I had got the money to finally transfer to my bank account. That practice of tokens immediately “commission” from a sold products from the beginners like me, and in addition put my money in SUSPENDED in my sincere opinion is TOTALLY ILLEGAL AGAINST THE LAW. It’s looks like a SCAMMING!!!... I’M VERY ANGRY AND TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED WITH PAYPAL PRACTICES!!!..... In that case, WHY PAYPAL DONT WAIT FOR 21 DAYS TO TAKE THEY “COMMISSION” UNTIL I HAVE FINALLY GOT THE MONEY TO TRANSFER TO MY BANK ACCOUNT?????.... THAT IS NOT CORRECT AT ALL!!!! Conclusion: I just had started with PayPal, and the big troubles, issues and problems had already started very quickly. I ONLY WANT MY MONEY ASAP. THIS IS ON MY RIGHTS!!! WITHOUT MONEY FROM SOLD PRODUCTS, ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO PAY THE EXPENSIVE SHIPPING FEES!!!! .... or on this case, PayPal can pay ASAP the shipping delivery costs. NEW USER VERY UNHAPPY, TOTALLY FRUSTRATED WITH PAYPAL. :(((((((((((

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Carlfredrik

New seller hold that every single seller using Paypal has gone through.

https://www.paypal.com/us/brc/article/funds-availability

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Carlfredrik
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Kudos, Thanks for your reply I totally disagree that PayPal token already they “commission” before I get the money. For this behavior is stolen money from new users that need to WAIT 21 days until get properly and in the correct way the money. That’s is completely ridiculous in my point of view. PayPal think that people’s live with “air fresh” during 21 days....... Hopefully that The European Union parliament justice can condemn and punish immediately asap the PayPal practices for new users, regarding waiting 21 days waisted time. .
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Carlfredrik

My username is not kudos.

Paypals user agreement has been legally approved in each country that they operate.

The new seller hold has been ongoing since Paypal started.

As its for buyer protection then as a seller myself I was happy to go through it as I wanted buyers that were happy to use me and paypal.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ShanelC
New Community Member

I have the same problem now.... and I really need the money ASAP. So you just have to wait 21 days? There's no way you can get it before?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.