Money ON HOLD

chongnai
Contributor
Contributor

I have received a donation from a friend through gogetfunding.com linked to my PayPal account and it is on hold. I was asked to add a tracking number. How to solve this, please. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi chomgnai, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum! 

It sounds like your referring to our payment holds process, and more information on this can be found here - https://bit.ly/3zg5sEx. If no tracking information can be provided, the funds will remain on hold for the full 21 days. 

- Siobhan 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi chomgnai, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum! 

It sounds like your referring to our payment holds process, and more information on this can be found here - https://bit.ly/3zg5sEx. If no tracking information can be provided, the funds will remain on hold for the full 21 days. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

chongnai
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much for replying. One more question. I tried to transfer my money from Paypal to my local bank but it did not go through and have received an email from you guys "Our system was not able to process the transaction with the bank information listed on your account. You should contact your bank regarding the bank account information required for electronic funds transfers." What does this mean? I already asked my local bank but they said my account is fine and to ask Paypal why it won't allow me to do so. Kindly please enlighten me. Thank you so much!

Login to Me Too

Paypal_Ashley1

Hello @chongnai,

Thank you for taking the time to post and reply. I am sorry you have experienced difficulties transferring funds to your bank account. Often, this error message may indicate the banking details have not been entered accurately. You may want to follow the details here to ensure the bank was added accurately. You will also want to ensure the bank account is listed under your name and matches the name on PayPal. If you still encounter issues at that time, you may want to utilize a different account. You can also contact our Customer Support to verify the error. They can be reached by selecting "Contact" at the bottom of the PayPal website. I hope this helps point you in the right direction! 

Thanks, 

- Ashley

If you find this or any other post was useful or helpful, feel free to make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

chongnai
Contributor
Contributor

I am honestly frustrated, I have tried to transfer money to my local bank PHP20,000 but my local bank got removed from my Paypal. Whyyyy? Where will the money go now if my local bank is removed? I am sad about my situation. Kindly please help me. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.