Mistyped paypal address email?

SSmith652
Contributor
Contributor
A few weeks ago I sold tickets on stubhub, yesterday I received an e-mail from them saying that paypal can’t deliver the payment to me and I realized I mistyped the e-mail address I used for my paypal account (I used ‘.con’ instead of ‘.com’) when setting up the stubhub sale. I added the mistyped address into my account just-in-case but seeing how it is impossible for me to confirm it I doubt it would do anything. The e-mail said that paypal will keep the money for 30 days before sending it back to stubhub, but I was wondering if I could resolve the issue sooner?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SSmith652 

Ask Stubhub to cancel the pending unclaimed payment and resend. If they can’t, then funds have to be returned first. Verify that your PayPal email address in Stubhub to receive payment is now correct though.

.con is not a valid top-level domain (TLD) so you’re not even able to create a email account with that address and you might as well remove the email address from your account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SSmith652 

Ask Stubhub to cancel the pending unclaimed payment and resend. If they can’t, then funds have to be returned first. Verify that your PayPal email address in Stubhub to receive payment is now correct though.

.con is not a valid top-level domain (TLD) so you’re not even able to create a email account with that address and you might as well remove the email address from your account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

SSmith652
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks, I’ll come them up in the morning
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.