Missing payment

Toxicswampfrog
New Community Member
On September 19t, I was "sent" $40 for my birthday. I never received that money. It doesnt show up in my transactions, I didnt get an email, and my account balance is 0. The person who sent said money to me got an email saying it was sent to me, it shows my email address, my name, and my profile picture, but I did not receive it. I started a message thread with support, when I got back on the app to give them the info they needed I could not get back into messages. It kept saying "cannot open messages right now". I have desperately trying to get ahold of support with no avail. I could really use that money right now but I dont know what else to do.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

phoaglan
New Community Member

I am going through something similar. My brother sent me about $50 on Friday via PayPal and it is not to be found in my account. I always had the impression that PayPal was instant and it is now on its fourth day. Need to find out where the money is. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hi @Toxicswampfrog & @phoaglan

Thank you both for your post! 

In order to receive payments, your email address must be confirmed. For steps on how to confirm your email, see: How do I confirm my email address?

I would also ask you to check the transaction status on the sender's account to see if it shows as 'Complete'. 

You can also ask the sender to reach out to us directly. To contact our customer service team, click 'Help' or 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal Webpage. 

You can also contact us via Facebook PM's or Twitter DM's. 
For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal
For Twitter: @AskPayPal

I hope this helps, have a nice day! 

Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.