Missing money from Gcash Cashin

anaguilon
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I cashed in from Paypal to Gcash then I received a confirmation email that the transaction was successful. But up until now, my money didn't go through my Gcash wallet. I've been doing this a lot of times already and this is the first time I encountered it. I tried calling Gcash and they said they couldn't see the transaction as well and that I should raise this to Paypal. What should I do?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@anaguilon 

Contact customer service:

https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/contact-us

Click “Message Us” or “Call Us” at the bottom or message PayPal at Facebook or Twitter instead.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

jigumiyena
Contributor
Contributor
any updates on this? i tried paypal to gcash last March 2 and gcash itself still don't send the funds to my gcash even paypal said that it was successful on their end..
Login to Me Too

anaguilon
Contributor
Contributor

Not resolved yet. i received an email from Paypal saying the transaction was complete but I didn't get a text from GCASH to confirm that I received money and the money didn't go through my wallet yet. I tried calling gcash but they said they couldn't see any transaction that I received money from gcash. But I think  it's gcash responsibility because I cashed in through their app.

Login to Me Too

jigumiyena
Contributor
Contributor
they returned my money just now after 72 hours from the transaction date. ig it's not safe to use gcash to transfer funds.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.