Missing Added Money

rebeccahunsinge
Contributor
Contributor

I went to a Dollar General tonight and added $150 to my Pay Pal Account. It usually takes maybe 5 minutes then My money is posted. It has now been over 5 hours and my money still isnt on my account and the store is closed for Christmas until Sunday. So what do I do?

Login to Me Too
32 REPLIES 32

Bsuhlilt69
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing they told me.
Login to Me Too

Glennfrenchie
Contributor
Contributor
FINALLY GOT IT!
Login to Me Too

rebeccahunsinge
Contributor
Contributor
I GOT MINE TO!!!
Login to Me Too

rebeccahunsinge
Contributor
Contributor
Yes PLEASE let us know if you get it in 48! Fingers crossed that you do. Thank ya
Login to Me Too

Glennfrenchie
Contributor
Contributor
I told them they need to come to the community, that there are SEVERAL missing money! That they need to monitor this site!
Login to Me Too

Glennfrenchie
Contributor
Contributor
I will!!
Login to Me Too

Bsuhlilt69
Contributor
Contributor
Any one had any luck yet getting their money?
Login to Me Too

esrica2
Contributor
Contributor

Bsuhlilt69
Contributor
Contributor
I called again a while ago and they just giving me the run around. I’m going to call the better business bureaus and see who can get them off the rear end. This is retarded.
Login to Me Too

Awhite26
Contributor
Contributor
I called Sunday and was told it was a known issue with no resolution date. I was given a ticket number and I said I have the receipt do you want a copy of it? And the lady said I would get an email within 24 hours with details and a place to send the receipt. It’s been 48 hours and haven’t heard anything. This seems like a **bleep**show and I don’t understand how something like this can happen and PayPal not think it’s a priority to correct. You can’t advertise that putting money on your account is easy and will take 10-15 minutes and then shrug your shoulders when it doesn’t go on our accounts at all. The better business bureau needs to be contacted by all of us.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.