Missing Added Money

rebeccahunsinge
Contributor
Contributor

I went to a Dollar General tonight and added $150 to my Pay Pal Account. It usually takes maybe 5 minutes then My money is posted. It has now been over 5 hours and my money still isnt on my account and the store is closed for Christmas until Sunday. So what do I do?

Login to Me Too
32 REPLIES 32

esrica2
Contributor
Contributor

Google PayPal cash card phone number. This forum keeps removing the number. Like I said PayPal doesn't care about their American customers. All they are concerned about is getting our money. That is why we can't get representatives that comprehend English. 

Login to Me Too

Awhite26
Contributor
Contributor
I still haven’t gotten it. Called PayPal and they said no record of it. I said well I have a receipt showing I loaded from DG on Christmas Eve. So obviously I did. No time frame for resolution.
Login to Me Too

rebeccahunsinge
Contributor
Contributor
Neither have I. PayPal said no record of my transaction. So I sent pic of receipt. Havent heard back from them except giving me a case number. Going back to DG to speak to manager at 8am this morning. Someone coming off of my $150! Don't care which one..Paypal or DG!!! Will update afterwards.
Login to Me Too

Bsuhlilt69
Contributor
Contributor

Please keep us updated so we can all know how to get our money. 

Login to Me Too

rebeccahunsinge
Contributor
Contributor
Dollar General Manager said that once a receipt is printed it is no longer their issue but that this exact thing happened LAST CHRISTMAS! PayPal has sent me another message apologizing for the inconvenience and thanking me for my patience. Said that I have been added to the LIST of accounts that were affected but no other info!
Login to Me Too

Glennfrenchie
Contributor
Contributor
I FINALLY received a call from them today! Have me a ticket number and said it was going to have to be traced by GREENDOT! I SHOULD get my money within 48 and to watch my email! We shall see🤪
Login to Me Too

esrica2
Contributor
Contributor
If you get it 48 please tell. I’m at 7 business days.
Login to Me Too

Glennfrenchie
Contributor
Contributor
Oh NO 7 DAYS?! I sure hope it'll be sooner for me!! That was for my electric bill!! Did you send a copy of your receipt! That's what I had to do and they told me today it'll take 24 to 48 hours!
Login to Me Too

esrica2
Contributor
Contributor

I did exactly that. What number did you call? Paypal customer service or PayPal cash card customer service. Because mine was my light bill money too.

Login to Me Too

Glennfrenchie
Contributor
Contributor
I went to Help on the PayPal account! I found the customer service number and called! Also did the message center! It was automated but got me to a live agent! GOOD LUCK
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.