Missing Added Money

rebeccahunsinge
Contributor
Contributor

I went to a Dollar General tonight and added $150 to my Pay Pal Account. It usually takes maybe 5 minutes then My money is posted. It has now been over 5 hours and my money still isnt on my account and the store is closed for Christmas until Sunday. So what do I do?

Login to Me Too
32 REPLIES 32

Glennfrenchie
Contributor
Contributor
I went to Dollar General also Friday around 5:30 EST, Florida! My money STILL ISN'T POSTED! I called PAYPAL after almost two hours of not receiving my 150.00 and he told me there were Technical Issues! Still nothing for me!! I have my receipt!
Login to Me Too

Awhite26
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Added money around 6pm on Friday…still nothing 8 hours later.
Login to Me Too

Bsuhlilt69
Contributor
Contributor

Re: same thing I was told. In 15 Years this is my first ever problem with PayPal. It’s been 25 hours now still no money posted to my account.

Login to Me Too

SharonKaye
New Community Member
I added mine at Dollar General around 5:30 pm yesterday and it still hasn't loaded to my account.
Login to Me Too

Terencemaple31
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. I added mine at 5:05pm EST on Christmas Eve and still nothing. I went to Walgreen's and within 30 mins. It was added to my account. I'm still waiting on the money I add from Dollar General.
Login to Me Too

Glennfrenchie
Contributor
Contributor
I called PAYPAL this morning! NO RECORD of cash load... Said they will turn over to "Back office" they will investigate!! No time frame of when I'll receive it😡😡
Login to Me Too

Glennfrenchie
Contributor
Contributor
I spoke with PAYPAL this morning, no trace of cash load! Sent a report to "BACK OFFICE" to investigate! No time frame of when I'll receive my money😡
Login to Me Too

rebeccahunsinge
Contributor
Contributor
Same! I spoke with PayPal also and they said the same thing. No record of my transaction. So I sent picture of my receipt. Said they sending it to Back office then sent me a case number. No time frame here as well. I also went to the DG where I did this transaction and was told manager will be there at 8am Monday so I will also be there at 8am and someone is coming off my money. Dont care if its PayPal or Dollar General but one of them is going to! Will send update after I speak with the DG Manager.
Login to Me Too

esrica2
Contributor
Contributor

Did anyone call the cash card number[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] (When I call PayPal customer service, they have no idea what I'm talking about.) I called them on 12/26 and they admitted they are having technical issues. I sent a copy of my receipt, and the lady said I would get an email update within 24 hours. I called back today to see if I got the same information. I didn't get a case number but they told me the ticket was escalated and I would have to wait 7 days then she changed it to 7 business days. I'm going to call back and see if I get any new information. When I do get my money, I am closing my PayPal account. They don't really care about their customers. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.