Ive connected my bank account debit card to my PayPal, but money from bank account wont go through

elijah_blurryf
New Community Member

I have money in my bank account, and my PayPal's been connected and confirmed for a while now, but it wont transfer money fron my bank account through Paypal? I just connected it to Discord, but got declined when I tried to gift Nitro. Is it because the bank account is listed as a savings account (I didn't know what it was referring to when i was creating it, so i panicked aha and now i cant chanhe it i dont think). Im just stuck and mildly annoyed. Also! I wanted to know how the Business account works? Will people be able to see my birthname/deadname when transferring money for art commissions or can that be not shown?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Kanth4
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @elijah_blurryf 

It's not currently possible to withdraw money from an Australian PayPal account balance to your credit or debit card.

Instead, you can withdraw money to your bank account.

I recommend that you try using the PayPal website (laptop/desktop) and try to withdraw for a different card/bank which is linked. 

Thank you.

Kanth4

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.