It's been 10 days but money still has not transferred to my bank account.

colours1
Contributor
Contributor

It's been 10 days but money still has not transferred to my bank account. But the status says it's completed. I tried to open a case on resolution center but every time it says "We're sorry, it looks like something went wrong on our end.

Please try reporting the transaction again." Tried messaging them but a bot replied who doesn't know how to resolve this. can't contact anyone on Pay pal's side. what am i going to do. this time the money was small amount but what would i do next time when the amount would be bigger?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_MariaI

Hello, @colours1!

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community! 

I'm really sorry to hear you haven't received your money yet. But don't worry because our agents can review it. If you are unable to locate the deposit in your bank account and the status of the transaction is still 'Completed' in your PayPal account history, we can trace your withdrawal once 7 business days have passed. Usually, if there is a problem with a withdrawal, it is returned to us and the money is reversed back into your PayPal balance. Please contact us and we can then begin a search for the missing funds. 

I hope this helps. 

Regards, 

María. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

anushkaa
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I need to check did you problem got solved as I am facing same issue

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@colours1 

Allow 5 business days as per link.

https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/how-long-it-takes-to-transfer-money-from-my-paypal-accou...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

colours1
Contributor
Contributor
It's been 12 days already.
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_MariaI

Hello, @colours1!

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community! 

I'm really sorry to hear you haven't received your money yet. But don't worry because our agents can review it. If you are unable to locate the deposit in your bank account and the status of the transaction is still 'Completed' in your PayPal account history, we can trace your withdrawal once 7 business days have passed. Usually, if there is a problem with a withdrawal, it is returned to us and the money is reversed back into your PayPal balance. Please contact us and we can then begin a search for the missing funds. 

I hope this helps. 

Regards, 

María. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.