Issue with sending money on paypal

Isaac2003
Contributor
Contributor
I am trying to send money across to a friend but whenever i press send i get "you cant send money at the moment" and saying there is an issue with my account
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Isaac2003 

Are you using the friends/family option?

If so then does your friend have a paypal business account?

If so then that type of account cannot receive friends/family payments any longer.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Iflyi
New Community Member

I too have this issue I don't know what could be causing it, i have no pending transactions no subscriptions or any help query's pending either. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Isaac2003 and @Iflyi,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that you're facing issues to sending money. Please be advised that our security program considers a variety of factors at each transaction/activity to keep you safe. In this case, please try to send funds again to see if that works. If the issue persists, please check  the Resolution Center to see if there are any unresolved steps in it or received any notification about your account status. If everything looks good, please reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our website so that our advisors can help you accordingly to this issue fixed. 

Good Luck,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.