Is it possible to withdraw in a currency that is not used in my country?

2xtrouble
Contributor
Contributor

I'd like to withdraw to Wise or Revolut in Euros, but it seems this is not supported by PayPal in my country. Is there any solution to this? Since I get salary in Euros I wish to keep it that way without exchanging it to my local currency when I withdraw. So far I had no luck of linking Revolut or other account to my paypal.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@2xtrouble 

Paypal does not support Wise / Payoneer (or any other virtual banks).
Whilst you can sometimes add an account it wouldn't work properly and Paypal advise you against trying.
If you do succeed then Paypal wouldn't be responsible for any missing funds to or from that virtual / digital bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

2xtrouble
Contributor
Contributor

There is an option to pay via PayPal on Wise which would be perfect for me however it does not work (why am I not surprised?). Any suggestion how to make that happen? When I try to pay (because this is a payment) via PP, it will lead me to the site to add debit/credit card, which is simply stupid because I would want to pay with my paypal ballance.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.