Is it possible to use pay a PayPal agent to solve a transaction problem with my PayPal account

Arafat27
Contributor
Contributor

Is it allowed to pay a PayPal agent to solve the transaction problem with my PayPal account

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Arafat27,

Welcome! Our Customer Support teams do not require any payment for assistance. If you need help with your PayPal account, please reach out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page. They may also be available via Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Arafat27,

Welcome! Our Customer Support teams do not require any payment for assistance. If you need help with your PayPal account, please reach out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page. They may also be available via Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

@Arafat27,

Also, if you have been talking to someone claiming to be a customer support agent and they are asking for some kind of payment to provide assistance, I would recommend ceasing all contact with that entity immediately and reviewing the Safeguarding Your Account section of the following article: How do I spot and report a fake, fraudulent, or phishing PayPal email or website?

Best wishes,

- Jon K

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.