Instant transfer pending

Jacobnewcomer13
Contributor
Contributor

I initiated an instant transfer yesterday at 3pm. It’s now 2pm the following day and it still says pending and PayPal is impossible to get ahold of. What do I do?

Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

Marklb68
Contributor
Contributor
Did you receive yours yet?
Login to Me Too

Delly84
Contributor
Contributor

Still waiting. It's a shame and paypal is a sham.

Login to Me Too

I'm having this exact same issue - was promised an 'instant transfer' and now am being told my money won't come through for at least 3 days. Called customer support and they couldn't clear it, nor could they cancel the transfer. Something smells like a scam - I urgently need this money, and am beyond **bleep** that I was basically lied to about their 'instant transfer' feature. Once I finally have this money cleared, I'll be closing my account and reporting Paypal to the federal trade commission for false advertisement of products and services. Don't **bleep** with people's livelihoods! This is such a corrupt practice. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mackenziedarden 

Even if they say instant transfer, all payments are subject to the odd random security check.

HOWEVER if they do delay it they 'should' refund the fee you paid for the instant payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Priceymankgta
I've been stranded waiting 7 hours freezing in the rain in a cold city center all night as I needed the money I was tranfered in an EMERGENCY to cover travel costs home. Witdrawl to bank account said i would have my money in 3 to 5 mins when I used it. Still here now hungry and wet looking like a **bleep**ing homeless person. This is beyond a joke, the service is not as advertised. Its a scam
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.