Instant transfer pending

Jacobnewcomer13
Contributor
Contributor

I initiated an instant transfer yesterday at 3pm. It’s now 2pm the following day and it still says pending and PayPal is impossible to get ahold of. What do I do?

Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

strang3
Contributor
Contributor
Me too! Wtf kind of instant transfer service is this? How many times do I have to confirm my identity? Give me my money!
Login to Me Too

damia1981
Contributor
Contributor

happens same here. trying with different browsers,but unfortunately the standard transfer stopped immediately. also it didn't show my card in the instant payment option.

Login to Me Too

Harley_Bill
Contributor
Contributor

Pleased to say PP have now resolved my transfer, they put money back into my pp account & i managed to transfer over to my bank account in moments.  Whilst very pleased they resolved the matter would have been a nice goodwill gesture if they refunded the fees albeit only £1.75 ($2.00?)

Login to Me Too

ishort
New Community Member

Truly reprehensible that PayPal would advertise waived fees on instant transfers just for the money to get lost in their backend for days. In fact, it seems fraudulent given the "Completed" status of the transaction. 

Login to Me Too

shanpotenz
Contributor
Contributor

I transferred $45 and its been over 24 hours.  How long does it take to release pending?

Login to Me Too

MrsMabins29
Contributor
Contributor
How long did it take them to put the money back on your account
Login to Me Too

stevenjrocker

my experience with paypal really sucks..and I barely use it..the more I use it the more it sucks..outloud...

if it's not an "instant transfer' then don't call it a fricken 'instant transfer'....capital one...for whom smokes this pp piece of nonsense, clearly, unambiguously pulls up a calender and shows you when the transfer is going to fund...period...so you can plan...and an 'instant transfer' on capital one, is, without all the bugs and checking over and over, IS and instant transfer...

I too will be looking for another platform...

Login to Me Too

Elliott111
Contributor
Contributor
I made an instant transfer of $2000 three days ago and it is still being held as pending. They wont let me speak with a representative or message me back. Our electric has been shut off and our rent is past due because they're holding my money for no reason. Please someone help
Login to Me Too

NickLarkin
Contributor
Contributor

I’ve been waiting for my money to get credited from my paypal balance unto my linked prepaid debit card. It’s been hrs

Login to Me Too

PhilongD
Contributor
Contributor

i was supposed to get a 50$ payment as it says from the senders end they have sent the amount but in my account nothing adds its been 3 days still no transaction no mail nothing

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.