Instant transfer pending

Jacobnewcomer13
Contributor
Contributor

I initiated an instant transfer yesterday at 3pm. It’s now 2pm the following day and it still says pending and PayPal is impossible to get ahold of. What do I do?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jacobnewcomer13 

Waiting it out is your only option unfortunately.

Everything is taking longer at the moment including payment releases / disputes / refunds / withdrawals etc as Paypal is working with reduced staff and in difficult circumstances due to covid, hopefully released soon.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jacobnewcomer13 

Waiting it out is your only option unfortunately.

Everything is taking longer at the moment including payment releases / disputes / refunds / withdrawals etc as Paypal is working with reduced staff and in difficult circumstances due to covid, hopefully released soon.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Bree976
New Community Member
I initiated an instant transfer yesterday evening and it’s almost 7 pm the next day and I still don’t have my money. Why is instant transfer and option if it’s not instant and then there’s no assistance from PayPal. This app is complete TRASH. I have a couple hundred bucks that I can’t access. This is beyond annoying.
Login to Me Too

This is beyond stupid. I am sick and tired of PayPal holding and pending my transactions. You get your money from me and I can't hold or pending you from taking what is owed to you, so why are you doing it to me. Never can I talk to anyone live it's a goofy computer generated response. I'm deleting this app and closing my account as soon as it clears. Fed up with the nonsense.
Login to Me Too

MrsMabins29
Contributor
Contributor
How long does it take to clear
Login to Me Too

MrsMabins29
Contributor
Contributor
How long did it take them to release your money from the pending transaction status
Login to Me Too

CHANIYA
Contributor
Contributor
I'm just going to sue thats it I needed my money to get a bis ticket home. So I'm cold and wet they will be getting sued
Login to Me Too

Poisoniivvy
Contributor
Contributor
Mine says on hold for 72 hours which ends tomorrow. Will I receive it?
Login to Me Too

jshimota

That excuse is old.  It's digital. what person touches the transfer?  This is a very bad reply that is tripe.  The fee for instant transfer is inappropriate on top of it all.

Login to Me Too

Chilligirl81
Me too!! Been waiting 24 hours, and it's weird as I've had other transactions go through fine since. 😫
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.